Hey guys, I know it has been a long time since I have posted on here, but I'm back. A lot has changed since I last posted. The other stuff on here was from my freshmen English class, of-course I passed that class with flying colors. I am now in my third year of college with a few more to go. I have switched my major from Mechanical Engineering to Manufacturing Industrial Technology. I love my new major it is more hands on with real world classes, not the imaginary stuff that I was learning in ME. I am in the 5th year of my relationship with my lady Lauren Elliott. I love her more than anything. We will be engaged for 2 years in 2 months. We have now picked our wedding date, Dec. 10th 2008, I am really excited. That's a basic update, hopefully I will be back on here more often to keep y'all up to date. Check back soon.
Peace Guys.
Shane
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see youre writing again my brother.
That's really cool that you get to do hands on stuff now. That is the best kind of learning, in my opinion.
So, are you, me and Rudd gonna form a Skynyrd cover band for your wedding reception? lol
Post a Comment